- Peace of mind. You can rest assured your appliances are getting the attention and care of a professional servicer. Plus, if you have any issues, you know who to call!
- Longer appliance life. Appliances that must work harder than designed don’t last as long. The extra stress leads to overheating, making the components more brittle and shortening their lifespans.
- Reduced risk of failure. Most people deal with minor issues without a fuss. But having a professional in your home may be just the prompt you need to mention that small problem before it becomes a big problem.
- Energy savings. Appliances, especially fridges and dryers, can consume a good bit of electricity doing their job for your busy family. Cleaning dust and lint helps them run more efficiently, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Early detection of potential hazards. Dryer fires are one of the most common causes of household fires. The good news is that preventing dryer fires is as simple as a little education on what to watch for and regular cleaning of the lint inside.
It’s easy to get signed up and start taking advantage of a Service Plan.
- Fill the form. Let us know what you need with the form below. Don’t worry – you can change your selections later!
- Get a call. Our friendly office staff will call within one day to answer your questions, confirm your selections, schedule your maintenance & inspection visit, and send you the Agreement.
- Agree. Review and e-sign the agreement (it’s short and simple). When we get your approval, your payments and coverage will begin.
- That’s it! With your maintenance & inspection visit scheduled, you’re ready to receive professional care by appliance experts
Choose the level of care that best fits your lifestyle and budget. With three options to choose from, plus available add-on services, it’s easy to find the plan that works best for your family.
What Is Included?
- Welcome gift – a beautiful gift basket of kitchen essentials, appliance cleaning solutions and an AP magnet so we’ll always be close at hand. This is included with all new plan sign-ups.
- Personalized recall notices – with your appliance model numbers on file, when a manufacturer issues a recall notice, we’ll be able to tell if it applies to you or not. If it does, we’ll notify you right away with instructions on how to get the correct service done. No more worry about missing important notices! This service is included with all plans.
- Scheduling reminders – those things we all know we should do, but usually don’t? Now you’ll be sent timely reminders to change or clean your filters on the manufacturer’s recommended schedule. This service is included with all plans.
- Annual maintenance and Inspection – think of this like an annual physical for the appliances you depend on every day. An AP technician will examine every appliance covered under your plan, looking for proper operation, important safety concerns, signs of impending failures, and to answer your questions about changes you may have noticed in functionality. This service would normally cost $220 - $330 for 5 appliances and is included with all plans.
- Fridge water filter – along with scheduling reminders, you can choose to purchase your fridge’s water filter through AP at a discount. Plus, we’ll ship it directly to you so all you have to do is follow the instructions to put it into your fridge. Get your filters shipped to you with a 50% discount with the Basic and Professional plans, and for free with the Premium plan.
- Service Calls – Have an issue with an appliance? Don’t hesitate to call! We will send an AP Technician to test, diagnose, and provide a quote to fix the problem. These service calls normally cost $109 – 149 depending on the appliance. Service calls are discounted by 50% with the Basic plan and are free with the Professional and Premium plans.
- Discount on Repairs – If an appliance needs a repair, you’ll receive a discount on the repair bill. Repairs are discounted by 10% with the Professional plan and by 20% with the Premium plan. The discount is off our normal all-inclusive prices and come with the same 90-day warranty as all other repairs.
Read the Agreement for a full explanation of these services and any exclusions (there aren’t many!) that may apply.
The following services are only available to AP Service Plan customers.
- Fridge Water Filter Installation – we’ll install a new filter for you during the maintenance & inspection visit, plus once more after 6 months. Filters are discounted according to your plan selection.
- Fridge Air Filter Installation – if your fridge has an air filter, we’ll install a new filter for you during the maintenance & inspection visit, plus once more after 6 months. Air filters are included at no additional charge.
- Ice Machine Cleaning – for standalone ice machines, we will perform the manufacturer’s recommended cleaning during the maintenance & inspection visit, plus once more after 6 months. Cleaning solution is included at no additional charge.
Fridges, freezers, ranges, ovens, cooktops, dishwashers, microwaves, garbage disposals, ice machines, beverage coolers, vent hoods, washers, and dryers
Sign Up Today!
Ready to sign up? Complete the following form and get a call from our office to schedule your maintenance & inspection visit. Don’t worry – you’ll have a chance to discuss your selections with a real person and make changes before we ask for payment!
Certified & Trained Technicians
We make the process as painless as possible.
Responsive & Available
We know how important it is to get your appliances running properly and quickly.
Service All Makes & Models
We have the experience and training to get it done right, the first time.
“Scheduling my repair was super straightforward. My technician was on time, polite, and efficient. They made fixing my washing machine feel easy!”Caroline F.
“The customer service is superb. 👍🏿Received confirmation emails and phone calls. My service technician was Sam, he was on time, professional and honest. He previously fixed our dishwasher and now our microwave. I wished my warranty company would've connected with them first.”Nicholle D.
“I like the way that they were in contact throughout the process. The tech was respectful, friendly and cleaned the area afterward. Great job.”Melina F.
“The technician was on time and very professional and knowledgeable about what was needed. Completed work in a timely manner.”Shirley P.
“The technician was very helpful and quickly had my refrigerator back up and running. Highly recommended.”Daniel M.
“Great experience with our technician Emanuel - very professional, friendly and knew what he was doing!”Charlotte A.
“Richard has been absolutely fantastic every single time he’s come out here to fix our appliances! I HIGHLY recommend him for all your needs!”Nia H.
“My dryer would not heat one night. I called for an appointment to have it repaired and Mr. Richard was here by 12:00 noon. He was very professional with a personal touch! He definitely accepts responsibility of his position! Very reasonably priced. Thank you to the young lady who answered the phone who was so polite and reassuring. I highly recommend this company!”Susan B.
“I’ve used these guys a few times in my own house and several times with my clients. They always do great work and are very reasonable for their repair prices. I’ve literally lost count of the thousands they have saved me over replacing fridges, dishwashers, etc.”Trey
“Our freezer was accumulating ice inside from a leak near the gasket. I was able to schedule next day service. They called 30 minutes before they were going to come (just like they told me they would) in the time window they said they would come in. It was so nice to be able to just leave work to be able to meet them at my house. Turns out the fix was super easy and they only charged me the service fee for coming out to my house. They are a really great company and I would recommend them to anyone.”Michael G.
“We had Nick come out to look at our dishwasher. He couldn’t have been more knowledgeable or a nicer guy. Took the extra time and effort to make sure we had all the information we needed. Even dog friendly! Thanks for the great help!”Steven L.
“Service performed by Appliance Professional was efficient and done quickly and done right. The technician (Levi) knew what he was doing and did a professional job. I would highly recommend this company if your appliance needs servicing.”Jerry S.
“After many unsuccessful attempts to DIY fix my dishwasher I finally called Appliance Professional. Emmanuel came out when they said he would and diagnosed my issue. The parts we had to order arrived in the window I was given and Emmanuel came out (on time!) again and fixed our dishwasher quickly. He did an awesome job and I was really happy with our experience. Thank you for doing what you say you will, when you say you will at a fair price!”Chris H.
“The most professional appliance repair that I have ever received. From the beginning to end. Firstly, I reached a professional customer service agent that coordinated my appointment. I then received a notification call informing me of the time to expect the technician. Nathan, arrived promptly and was very professional and knowledgeable. He also explained why I was having the problem with my ice maker. The problem was resolved quickly. I am so pleased that I have found a professional, dependable, and very knowledgeable appliance repair company that responds to the customer. I highly recommend Appliance Professional.”Jenny B.