Dishwasher Repair Columbia SC
High Quality Appliance Repair Serving Lexington & Surrounding Areas
A broken dishwasher can be a huge inconvenience to daily life, causing dishes to pile up quickly. Finding a reliable professional to repair your dishwasher is essential to avoiding rising water bill costs from having to wash your dishes by hand.
Appliance Professional is the premier destination for all your dishwasher repair needs in Columbia SC. Our certified technicians have been serving Columbia for 15+ years and have the expertise to get your dishwasher back up and running in no time. All of our technicians are licensed, providing you with the peace of mind that your appliance needs will be taken care of. You can ensure your dishwasher will be repaired correctly and quickly so you can get back to life as usual.
The team at Appliance Professional will have your dishwasher back running in no time! Give us a call at (803) 373-1440 to schedule your dishwasher repair in Columbia SC.
What Are The Most Common Dishwasher Issues?
1. Improper Loading: Dishwasher racks are designed to hold dishes in a specific way that allows water to spray and circulate freely. If your dishes are not loaded properly, they may not come out as clean - or as dry - as you expect them to. Be sure to check the manual of your dishwasher for instructions on proper loading.
2. Clogged Spray Arms: One of the most common dishwasher issues is clogged spray arms. If food particles, detergent residue, or grease build up around the holes in the spray arm, it can prevent water from spraying out properly and impede its cleaning power. Cleaning them regularly with a brush should help clear away any blockages.
3. Faulty Float Switch: The float switch is an important part of the dishwasher's draining system and helps prevent overflows. If your dishwasher won't drain properly, it could be due to a faulty float switch. Cleaning the area around the switch with warm, soapy water can help restore proper function.
4. Insufficient Water Supply: If your dishwasher isn't getting enough water to do its job properly, you may be having a problem with your water supply. Make sure that the water supply valve is open and that there are no kinks or blockages in the line leading to the dishwasher.
5. Leaks: Dishwasher leaks are often caused by worn out seals or gaskets, a cracked spray arm, damaged inlet valve, or an improperly installed drain hose. Identifying the source of the leak and replacing any broken parts can help fix the issue.
By understanding what the most common dishwasher issues are and how to address them, you can keep your dishwasher running smoothly. Regular maintenance and cleaning can help you avoid these issues altogether, so be sure to check your dishwasher manual for instructions on how to do this.
In the event that any of the above issues arise, contact the team at Appliance Professional for assistance. We can diagnose your issues and fix them in a timely manor!
Why Choose Appliance Professional?
Choosing a professional appliance repair company in Columbia SC for dishwasher repair is an important decision. Appliance Professional offers the highest quality of service, expertise, and convenience when it comes to dishwasher repair. Our experienced technicians have years of experience in the industry and can diagnose and fix any issue you may be having with your dishwasher quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of choosing Appliance Professional include:
- Top rated service with many 5 star reviews from Columbia residents
- Over 15 years of experience from trained & certified technicians
- Easy and responsive scheduling
- Focused on customer service
- We service all makes and models
In need of dishwasher repair in the Columbia SC area? Contact the team at Appliance Professional today!
We Service All Makes & Models
“The technician was very helpful and quickly had my refrigerator back up and running. Highly recommended.”Daniel M.
“Great experience with our technician Emanuel - very professional, friendly and knew what he was doing!”Charlotte A.
“Richard has been absolutely fantastic every single time he’s come out here to fix our appliances! I HIGHLY recommend him for all your needs!”Nia H.
“My dryer would not heat one night. I called for an appointment to have it repaired and Mr. Richard was here by 12:00 noon. He was very professional with a personal touch! He definitely accepts responsibility of his position! Very reasonably priced. Thank you to the young lady who answered the phone who was so polite and reassuring. I highly recommend this company!”Susan B.
“I’ve used these guys a few times in my own house and several times with my clients. They always do great work and are very reasonable for their repair prices. I’ve literally lost count of the thousands they have saved me over replacing fridges, dishwashers, etc.”Trey
“Our freezer was accumulating ice inside from a leak near the gasket. I was able to schedule next day service. They called 30 minutes before they were going to come (just like they told me they would) in the time window they said they would come in. It was so nice to be able to just leave work to be able to meet them at my house. Turns out the fix was super easy and they only charged me the service fee for coming out to my house. They are a really great company and I would recommend them to anyone.”Michael G.
“We had Nick come out to look at our dishwasher. He couldn’t have been more knowledgeable or a nicer guy. Took the extra time and effort to make sure we had all the information we needed. Even dog friendly! Thanks for the great help!”Steven L.
“Service performed by Appliance Professional was efficient and done quickly and done right. The technician (Levi) knew what he was doing and did a professional job. I would highly recommend this company if your appliance needs servicing.”Jerry S.
“After many unsuccessful attempts to DIY fix my dishwasher I finally called Appliance Professional. Emmanuel came out when they said he would and diagnosed my issue. The parts we had to order arrived in the window I was given and Emmanuel came out (on time!) again and fixed our dishwasher quickly. He did an awesome job and I was really happy with our experience. Thank you for doing what you say you will, when you say you will at a fair price!”Chris H.
“The most professional appliance repair that I have ever received. From the beginning to end. Firstly, I reached a professional customer service agent that coordinated my appointment. I then received a notification call informing me of the time to expect the technician. Nathan, arrived promptly and was very professional and knowledgeable. He also explained why I was having the problem with my ice maker. The problem was resolved quickly. I am so pleased that I have found a professional, dependable, and very knowledgeable appliance repair company that responds to the customer. I highly recommend Appliance Professional.”Jenny B.
We Get it Right, the First Time